When a doctor prescribes a certain drug, it’s only natural for your brain to think about several things. How effective is the drug? What are the side effects? How does it work? These are just some of the few things.
Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)$300.00 – $1,275.00
Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) is a commonly-prescribed drug to treat ADHD. Whether you are planning to start taking it or to continue taking it, we have discussed several things you need to know about it.
How does Vyvanse work?
Lisdexamfetamine is better known as a prodrug meaning a biologically inactive medication which needs to be broken down in the body to form an active medication. The red blood cells help with this. They break it down to l-lysine and dextroamphetamine. It is not known how exactly dextroamphetamine works to treat ADHD but it blocks dopamine and norepinephrine intake. These are the two neurotransmitters that cause an increase in the concentrations of neurotransmitters in the nerve synapse. Experts believe that a dopamine and norepinephrine imbalance enhances ADHD symptoms.
The advantages of Lisdexamfetamine
It is effective in the treatment of ADHD as it reduces symptoms like hyperactivity and impulsiveness and increases attention. It should be combined with other treatment methods such as behavioral therapies and counseling.
Lisdexamfetamine can be used to treat moderate- severe cases of binge eating disorder. It does this by reducing the number of days you binge it. However, it is worth noting that this drug should not be used for weight loss.
- Users between the ages of 18-60 are likely to experience certain side effects. These side effects are: Reduced appetite, dry mouth, and lack of sleep, irritability, stomach pain, hallucinations, nausea, psychotic thoughts, and more. Other severe cases are increased heartbeat and blood pressure and allergic reactions.
- Lisdexamfetamine has a high chance of dependence and abuse. You might become tolerant with time so the same dose might not produce similar effects.
- Withdrawal symptoms such as depression are likely if you quit taking Lisdexamfetamine abruptly. Experts advise people to quit gradually.
- Lisdexamfetamine is likely to impair your judgment and cause dizziness which can affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. It is wise to avoid taking it with alcohol which enhances these effects.
- Lisdexamfetamine can cause severe cardiac effects. It is riskier to people with preexisting cardiac issues. This drug is not suitable for people with cardiac problems. A professional doctor should examine you to ensure you have no cardiac issues.
- Lisdexamfetamine is not suitable for individuals with a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
- Overdosing and interaction might cause serotonin syndrome. Symptoms of this are hallucinations, agitation, and coma. It might also cause growth suppression in kids.
- Lisdexamfetamine has only one brand – Vyvanse.
Generally, seniors or kids, individuals with specific medical issues like kidney or liver, seizures and heart problems are at a higher risk of showing more side effects. However, Vyvanse has proved to have a smaller chance of abuse compared to other stimulants.
You need to take it once a day. It is a long-acting medication meaning it is released gradually into the system. You do not need to take it often because of this which reduces chances of abuse. However the drug can still be abused. Below are the symptoms of abuse.
- Dilated pupils
- Mood swings
- Rapid speech
- Increased alertness, confidence and energy
- Impaired judgment
- Vomiting or nausea
- Withdrawal symptoms
Signs of addiction
You know you are addicted when you:
- Find yourself using a larger dose than recommended
- Cannot control Lisdexamfetamine use
- Fail to perform home, work or school tasks so as to take the drug
- Start developing intense cravings for the drug
- Become tolerant to the drug
- Find yourself spending more time trying to obtain the drug or recovering from its side effects.
Signs of a Lisdexamfetamine overdose
An overdose will occur when you take more than the recommended dose. Symptoms are:
- Panic attacks
- Enhanced respiratory rates
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Severe muscle weakness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shaking uncontrollably
It is important to seek medical help if you suspect you or a friend has a Lisdexamfetamine overdose. Call 911 if the person is showing psychotic symptoms.
Where to buy Lisdexamfetamine
We are a reputable online drug store that you can trust. We have been in this business for more than a decade now and no other store can match our reputation. We sell top quality drugs at a very affordable price globally. Whether you are buying in bulk or a few doses, we are here to serve. Our aim is to deliver the drugs as fast as possible to any part of the globe.
Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)$300.00 – $1,275.00
We provide a wide variety of payment methods that you can trust. Our website also uses the latest encryption technology which means that all your data is safe from any evil hands.
If you have any queries, our customer service is available 24/7. They are friendly and professional and will be more than ready to help. Contact us today and place your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will I pay for Lisdexamfetamine?
Prices differ from one store to another and from one nation to another. Shopping for Lisdexamfetamine online can be a great way of obtaining it at a cheaper cost. You can buy it in bulk to enjoy discounts.
- What should I do in case of a missed dose?
Since Lisdexamfetamine is taken when needed, there is a low chance of missing a dose. However, if you have to take a dose, take it immediately you remember. Never take a double dose to make it up for the missed dose.
- Do I need a prescription to buy Lisdexamfetamine?
You can buy Lisdexamfetamine without a prescription. However, it is important to consult a medical practitioner before you begin taking the drug.
Lisdexamfetamine is a crucial drug when it comes to the treatment of ADHD. However, it is always important to take it as recommended. Do not abuse it or exceed the recommended amount.